How to stop yourself murdered by MICROWAVE WEAPONS
Hello TI's

If your being gangstalked and frazzled by directed energy weapons then they are attempting your murder - fact !

What other reason would they do it, fun ? Not a chance.

They are using little UAV's / drones / or small planes which are NUCLEAR POWERED !!!! They have directed energy weapons mounted onto them.

Right, they are killing you because they have arranged multiple life insurance policies for you. When you die of your `illness' the coroner will just say you died of a stroke or heart attack. You would not want to see the state of some of the internal organs of some of the TI's who have been killed. Hearts and brain tissue shrunk and cooked into stubbs. Kindeys whrivel and withered up into the size of a marble.

No autopsy officials or coroners in the UK at least, currenlty beleive that teh microwave weapons theory is feasible and exists. They are way behind the time.

Ladies and gentZ. pleASe CheCk ouT "" Darrim Daoud "" GET SEARCHING ON GOOGLE. in loving memory of this wonderful and honest christian man, Someone is fighting his case and is honouring a vow he made to Darrim to continue his own stuggle and efforts to educate people with a view to freeing the world of this ugly deniable gangstalking. Please, do a search for the Darrim Daoud truth campaign".

He got fukkingg baked, it makes me so angry, he did a youtube video, he was a shadow of his former self, I beleive everything he says. Because he was run down because of what was happening to him the hospitals probably suggested he was drunk or drugging himself, he wasn't. The way he was treated is so fukkkingg disgusting. I sometimes feel like buying a knuckle duster and a pair of leather gloves and blasting the doctor who sectioned him so fukking hard in the fukkkingg face that he swallows his own eyes. The psychiatric team involved effectively killed Darrim by not beleiving him, labbleing him insane and delusional - FACT !!. Poor Darrim was sectioned out of his sanity, put into mental hospital so he could be `assessed' for so called `delusional' mental illnesss. There was nothing wrong with him, he was telling the truth, and nothing but the truth, SAME as I am doing here.

While Darrim was in hospital he had his face burned by a directed energy weapon that was mounted on a swarm of unmanned aerial vehicles above the hospital in Crawley where he was being incarcerated against his own will. His arms and legs and likely his internal body parts were also burned. His atack was easy to conduct through the many glass windows in the private-finance-initiative hospital where he was being forced to stay. He was electrocuted from the sky in a similar manner to what I have suggested for the organic damage and he would have been experiencing persistant voice to skull 24/7. The pain must have been too much for Darrim.

His death angers me so much, what is pissing me off is that instead of helping him as they should have done, the authorities, hospital and doctors assisted in his murder by sectioning him so that his directed energy murder could be conducted like buttering toast, calling him a liar, he wasn't lying. He may of said to hospital staff that he didnt want to be near those hospital windows, but it seems he was laughed at. He should of stopped givving a shit and smashed those motherfuckking windows. What a bloody shame and sad loss this. I will grind my axe till the day I die over darrims murer alone. I am reading and constantly searching for now information about him electronically. I am going to confront the coroner directly quite soon. Ive got some stunning evidence ive not mentioned yet :)

Oh, his perps burned his body to make it look like he might have been injecting or burning himself ie. self harming, he wasn't doing at any time.

He was co-erced into suicide IMO because the authorities didnt believe him. I am 30%/70% that poor Darrim was pushed into that train.

Let get to gether and teach children about this. Who's going to join me in doing a talk in schools so that no more childrens gangs are recruitied into the gangstalking world cuz thatz whatZ happnin'.

Oh the UK governent wasted £500 million pounds! on `securing the internet'. The money was given to a shower of private consultancy business who obviously know the conservative party. The Internet is no more a safer place is it?

The £500 million should have been on policing the sky! according to one website, over a million people are in the process of being murder by this sick oseh thing. Most of them will not even be aware its happening.

THE ONLY REASON THEY USE VOICE TO SKULL IS TO GET YOU TO KEEP THE F**K STILL ! THEY SAY THAT YOU MUST BEHAVE WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE ON TELEVISION.

THEY WILL SAY THEY YOU ARE AMAZING BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHOM TEHY CAN HEAR WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.

**** DONT DO ANYTHING THE SKUMMY VOICES TELL YOU.

******* MOVE THE FUKKKK AROUND TI'S the directed energy weapons work in a star so the beams have to motherfukkkking cross to wreck your internal organs to produce the sympton of death.

********** when you keep still, they can cook you - fact.

******* you must move fukkkking quickly and jerk like fuck.

***** the UAV have powerful capacitors on them so the neutron or microwave beam that wasting/cooking you can only do it for about a minute at a time. When you feel that tingling you need to start fukkkkinggg JERKING !!!! You need to act like youve got down syndrome and youve taken speed or you ve got severe autism (they can NOT section you for autism in the UK at present but they might me able to do a 28day `assesment') You need to get an autism diagnosis to stop them, sectioning you. letters from friends and teachers etc may help. Conveniently though, there is a long waiting list ie. 12 months to get an Autism diagnosis, you could be killed by directed energy/microwave/neutron weapon turture in that time.. Its like the government dont give a monkeeez. Darrims struggle should be enough for any UK citizen to stop paying taxes until his case is belived. Let them jail us, with jails full they will not have the money to build more of them - fact

Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you, once again
Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,Right, dont do what those m/fuk'n voices tell you,

GREAT STUFF.

"" Today I will speak my mind, Together we will seek truth ""

"" Today I will speak my mind, Together we will seek truth "" TjB, 11/2012

God bless Darrim Daoud and let his body rest in peace. TjB 11/2012

Join Pirate Party in England
*1: https://www.bof.nl/2012/10/29/regeerakkoord-van-bruggen-bouwen-tot-gaten-slaan/
*2: https://www.bof.nl/2011/12/14/politie-gluurt-mee-minister-kijkt-weg/
kamerstukken/2011/12/13/antwoorden-kamervragen-over-het-gebruik-van-spysoftware-politie/c-documents-and-settings-nsenff-ad-000-desktop-antwoorden-kamervragen-over-spysoftware.pdf
*3: http://ccc.de/en/updates/2011/staatstrojaner
*4: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14277723
*5: http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/bestanden/documenten-en-publicaties/
*6: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/rsa-security-panel/
*7: https://www.bof.nl/2012/09/21/cleanit-absurde-voorstellen-tegen-terrorisme-uitgelekt/

When I was writing a response, my pc was compromised; an unknown network; Prtscr. which I will send to Peter
Move your body around ! TI'S the directed energy weapons hurt you aby crossing multiple beams of low energy. That's how theyre getting away with it - FACT

That's why they use multiple UAV's above each targeted individual. The beams need to cross to wreck your internal organs to kill you - FACT !

Every minute you keep still while in an unprotected area (private finance hospital aka. greenhouse) you are reducing your life my one day ![hr]
Its simple - Do not keep still and you cant be cooked by them. - FACT