Can those terrorists attack you using satelittes?
if you move to another country far away, can they still attack you by using satelittes?
Sattelites? No they can absolbtle nonsense, complately impossible.

UNAMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES ??? YES AND THATS HOW ITS HAPPENING TO YOU BRUVVA

why is no-one talking about the fact that there is a factory somewhere in the world churning out uav's to murder people. why do people think there some perp hanging around inside a van pointing a sonar gun at them. its all absolubte kruddoid.

right heres how it it. they are using unnmannded aerial vehicles in a cordinated fashion.

I used to smoke cannabis with an estranged member of the gang what I am telling you i shouldent.

so please belive me. It may be someone from a church who you pissed off that knows the organsied crime group thats flying them. most of the time the tip off 'ers feel guilty and wish they hadnt tipped them off. look for guilty faces and make sure you use your fists and dont rely on no gun.[hr]
opps i forgot to say, they are MULTIPLE uavs used in a co-ordinated fashion as many as 50 at a time yes.. 50 fifty !!!!!!!!!!!!![hr]
no self respecting government whould be allowing them to fly round
[quote='anti_zion_church' pid='122' dateline='1349789720']
if you move to another country far away, can they still attack you by using satelittes?
[/quote]

brotther, im sorry if you try to move they will follow you all around the world. the unmanned aeriel vehicles they are using to kill you run on hydrogen and uranium. they can fun flat out for 8 years at a time between re-fuelling.

becuase they are in the air the miniture nuclear reactor they use doesent need shielding which would weigh more than the neutron guns they are pointing at you in there sad attempt to end your humble life.

do you know how to jerk? no, not that kind of jerking. im talking about the type of jerking you might see people doing round a barbecue. you need to incorporate it into your walk in such a way as you look kind of normal otherwise the hospital will bring you in and inject you with so much lithium you wont be able to move your mouth never mind your torso.

also in hospital if you try insisting that you need thirty layers of aliminium foil over their precious windows they will insert more lithium into you and diagnose you with a delusional mentall illness.

oh, every minute you keep still without having metal/foil defences up you are reducing your life expenctancy by one hour!

you NEED to cover your windows first and then the non structural walls. That guy from belgium that did the vid seems to be making intelligent comments about using iron/steel sheets instead of foil he said it works better and its probably going to work out cheaper. I dont know you but your asking intelligent questions thats why im answeering them. if you want to talk to me then buy a phonecard and ring me, infact anyone reading this can. if I offend you by mistake then i dont mind you hanging up. i like to talk not type. my number is +44(0)7901 376 848 in the uk remove the 44 and include the 0 `duh'

oh, how much id have you lost, and, has anyone applied for electrical appliance insurasnce or phone insurance in your name so they can do something utterly disgusting pretending to be you.. read on...

you are not being f**ked off by the state, or the church so get those ideas out of your head if you could. (however im prepared to accept that someone from the church might have passed details of your identity and whereabouts of you to the `em/murder or UG group' who are your perpratrators. they would have doen this possibly while they had been drinking and were still in the process of recovering from the possibly truthfull remark you made about them). once someone as reffered you to them, they cant cancel.. thats why i said "look for those guilty faces".

Brother YOU ARE BEING KILLED FOR YOUR LIFE INSURANCE WHICH THEY HAVE ARRANGED UP TO 100 TIMES.

"THERE IS NO OTHER EARTHLY REASON WHY ELECTRONIC HARRASMENT TAKES PLACE EXPECT FOR LIFE INSURANCE FRAUD UNLESS YOU ARE AN EMENY CIVILLIAN IN TIME OF WAR LIVING IN AN OPPRESSIVE REGIME"

there are are between 5 and 50 uavs floating around in the stratoshphere above your head brother.

now the even worse bit.

if you go waterworks (aka crying) to the police and the hospital and you DO get diagnosed with the delusions your not having. then they now have the right as your `friends' to have your life insurance transferred out of your name into their names because you have become ill and you are having problems managing your own affairs. the condition of insanity is of absolubt importance because for the lifo insurance you need to `become ill' and `die of your illness' if you become depressed and delusional and start `thinking' your being attacked by martians and kill yourself as a result then that's `aye okay'. - Your life insurance vomits out into the bank accounts of those `loving friends' who loved you and spoke to you every day.

If someone tries to argue they didnt know you then all they say is, in that case why do we know where he was, what he was doingm what he way saying and what his problems are and who he knew ion addtion to what he was thinking. tey use phrases like, before, sob, sob he, sob, sob died, he, he, he, sob, sob, sob, communicataed with us daily , sob, we, we, used to, sob, sob, talk to him for, sob, sob, hours, boooooooo hooooooooo hooooo, uaaagaaahahahhaahahha

oh the poor bleating little `moovethemfourthingz' "lambs" uuuuuooooooooooooh hooooooohoohoioohooo uaugagahaghahahgaha oohohohohoooooooo

talk to you soon

[hr]
oh hear their loving bleats.. they are planning my murder for writing this. they just doubled the intensity of the attack. you need to jerk cos they can produce distortioins to your internal organs by heating the soft and cartlidge tissue but the beams need to cross to do this. you need to walk like someone who has learning diabilitis not a paranoid psychotic monk. i am trying to prepare a video of my `different way walk'

the uav's they are using are not all the same. i beleive they might me a clone of a yamaha uav with the nuclear poer source bolted onto it.

look up portable nuclear power stations.

tom