How does it work?
- Electronic harassment with DEW abuse is ALL done nowadays by criminal gangs using UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicles) little planes without pilots that are like helicopters with 4 propellers.

-They use multiple beams which need to cross to burn you.

-The attacks are to kill you slowly to claim life insurance which will have been arranged offshore for the target.

-Targets who have contacted me via my support group have all stated that they get DEW burning sensations much worse at peak electricity grid times. This is why I am 99% sure that the UAV's they use are stealing power by piggybacking onto overhead electricity power lines. I also know this because an estranged acquaintance of the gang (an actual perpetrator who had killed while working for the group using DEW from UAV's) actually told me this verbally. It works using microwave and light beamed power energy from craft to craft.

-Because the oseh stalking groups get between $5-10 for each dead TI (through the fraudulent life insurance claims) after they die of their illness it is hardly an `overkill' for them to be expected to use a daisy chain or 50 separate UAV's for each TI.

- The UAV's are quadroter and are very reliable because they use HARD DISK DRIVE technology.

- The groups do not maintain them because they get millions of dollars of euro's for each TI who dies of their `induced illness' they do not maintain the UAV's just replace them instead. There's a factory churning them out somewhere and mass producing the scummy craft -FACT!

Check my site out now, if your a TI, go to my site now because its the only way you can protect yourself.

Les semf clothing might stop the V2k but it will NO WAY WILL IT stop the new multiple high frequency microwaves multiple beams thieve got on the new UAV's the worldwide criminal group behind the attacks is rolling out now.

- The protection page on my site WILL definitely protect you if you copy what I've done. My DEW attack has really stopped!!

- Don't die, lets all unite as TI's through this site and lets all stop this nasty criminal group from truning us into stinking money.

Thanks folks.

Right here's how it is you government fooled TI's if you don't believe me and still think its the government behind these attacks do you??? and you think the attacks are not to kill you ??? and you believe the lie that they're for government experimentation eh??? and your not going to protect yourself?? eh?? eh?? then your a killer! Why? because if your going to believe your attack's about government mind control and experimentation (and not to kill you for life insurance) and you let yourself die (as TI's are doing left right and centre) you are going to be the reason that a nasty and massive criminal gang get to claim between $5-10million in life insurance pay-outs as little as 3 days after your death. And, once they've got the money what do you think they'll do with it eh? they'll use it to buy more equipment and UAV's to target more people and that's what they're doing right now because the police and governments are doing nothing because of lack of awareness and TI's not being believed.- FACT! So, if your a TI and you don't `believe' your attacks to kill you then that makes you a killer - by proxy? yes by proxy for not protecting yourself and letting yourself die. but your still a killer as far as a truth teller like me is concerned. you must be absolutely crazy if you don't believe the content on this site. I spent thousands drugging and beering up perpetrators and former gang member, risking my own life to get this information and I get death threats five times a day for it and theyre increasing and I don't care. Oh right now, don't go killing yourselves either cos then all the gang say is that you `became ill with depression' and then killed yourself because of your illness. They're not stupid, don't you be stupid okay, don't kill yourself, check out my protection page.. The life insurance still pays out if you die of your `illness; which could include suicide as a direct result of menatl illness.
Government experimentation eh? u f/k/n fools?? get a grip!![hr]
next person I hear of trying to say its happening from satellites.. or any other nonesne like that. There's no way any scientist would be stupid enough to say that fifty omnidirectional radiation point can come from `3 satellites'

Biggest liar I've seen on youtube yet - do a search for `virtual prisons in the US' he is the worst bullsh¬tter I've come across yet. He does such a good job of making TI's believe the ugly false rumour that its `the government'.

If you don't want to die, then please check out my site with the most up to date real hard fact about how and why this crime is tearing humanity to shreds.

Go to my site now please you will learn how to

1. Not die

2. Stop the nasty criminal groups from getting paid from the life insurance they've arranged for you. ;)

Here's the address:

http://www.sites.google.com/site/thetargetedtruth

Police responses, the lot, technical explanations, implant info, insider, why its NOT the government, the lot !!

[hr]
Please would you do me a favour? Go outside at night as soon as the sky is clear and see how many little flashing lights are present above your home. I promise that your attack is happening from multiple UAV's

Please check out my new site:

http://www.sites.google.com/site/thetargetedtruth

Thanks,

Tom

[quote='Cliff Huylebroeck' pid='115' dateline='1349094641']
The radiation in my house cannot be blocked by tin foil, but it can be blocked by thick metal sheet.

See http://vimeo.com/50144333

There's a scene with 51 radiation points. Which radiation do you think this is? Which type of frequency and which Mhz? I can block it with thick metal sheet.[hr]
Anyways, it has been going on for more than 7 years, so it didn't kill me in 3 years.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
How does it work? - by anti_zion_church - September 29, 2012, 00:46
RE: How does it work? - by moveagainstthebu11shit - September 29, 2012, 11:55
RE: How does it work? - by Krokus - October 07, 2012, 23:11
RE: How does it work? - by Krokus - February 03, 2013, 14:39
RE: How does it work? - by Cliff Huylebroeck - October 01, 2012, 14:30
RE: How does it work? - by tjbaker1979 - October 23, 2012, 14:14
RE: How does it work? - by tjbaker1979 - December 26, 2012, 00:56
RE: How does it work? - by Krokus - October 08, 2012, 20:28
RE: How does it work? - by kyri - October 22, 2012, 17:32
RE: How does it work? - by Krokus - December 26, 2012, 11:39