Movie about electronic harassment in Belgium
Hi, I made a short movie about electronic harassment in Belgium.

You can watch it on vimeo:
[url]http://vimeo.com/50144333[/url]

You can also download it from www.mijnbestand.nl:
[url]http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-HLB3A3D3IES4.wmv[/url]
This link will work another 55 days.
It's only 35 MB, 16 minutes and 31 seconds.
Please help distribute the movie.

The goal of the movie is:
1) to collect evidence.
2) to raise awareness.
3) to show how electronic harassment can be filmed.
4) to encourage victims to buy a detector, and start scanning themselves and their house, and to make more movies like this.
5) to show what you can expect if you have your own detector.
6) to work as a deterrent for perps who would want to try this in the future.
7) to increase the costs for the perps. If the perps know that their devices can be discovered with a detector of only 100 $, then they will be forced to use more expensive devices.

The problem with electronic harassment is that it's invisible.
A detector makes it visible and audible.
Then it can be filmed.
The main problem in filming is that the LEDs are small, and the antenna causes a distance between the LEDs and the inspected object.
I had the best results when holding the camera at a distance of 50 cm, while a yellow light is shining on the detector and a white tubular light is shining on the background.
I also tried to reduce the time of filming as much as possible.
I exercised every scene several times and discarded several bloopers before accepting the final result.

A common mistake in filming the scanning is that everything is being filmed, including periods in which nothing is discovered.

The movie is called [i]The house of the rising bugs[/i].

This is a 320x240 movie. The original 640x480 movie is 8 times larger, so I preferred to distribute the smaller size movie.

The first part of the movie shows detection of frequencies coming from dozens of locations in my house in Dendermonde, Belgium. Such frequencies are typically broadcast by electronic spy bugs. I filmed this one month after the discovery of those supposed spy bugs or harassment devices. The detector pointed consistently to the same locations.

I discovered also a remarkable pattern on the wall, a pattern of strong frequencies in large quantities. I examined a part of the wall of 1 metre wide, from floor to ceiling, and found 51 frequencies. These frequencies are probably not coming from spy bugs. I see no reason to install such a large amount of microphones or cameras in such a small area, so they are probably no microphones or cameras.

This wall is 15 metres long, showing similar patterns. There might be 750 of those things in that wall alone.

A few years ago a plumber arrived at the address of my neighbours of number 31. He drilled holes in my wall during 10 working days. I suppose that he installed this matrix of harassment devices.

I see no explanation for all these frequencies. We have no smart meters here in Belgium. Wireless internet is detected showing only 3 LEDs.

The second part of the movie shows detection of frequencies coming from locations on the body of 3 test persons. This happened during a meeting in Brussels, Belgium in July 2012.

The first test person was tested earlier this year in London with a different detector. My detector confirmed the result.

The third test person was tested later at another address with a different detector. The detector pointed consistently to the same locations.

We suppose that these frequencies are coming from passive electronic implants (in the style of a RFID). These are implants without power source. They are constructed in such a way that when they are irradiated (with microwaves) then this radiation causes an electric current in the implant, which enables the micro-electronics in the implant to emit a radio frequency signal. These implants are the most invasive type of stalking.

The detector that I used is the Tangreat TG-007A. It detects frequencies in the range 1 MHz - 8 GHz. It shows the volume with 10 LEDs. It was designed for army, police and security.

Around 1300 people in the world are self-declared victims of gang stalking and electronic harassment. Their stories are being collected. The drilling in the walls is a recurring complaint. Some people experience it in every place that they move to. Also the frequencies that are detected in the body are a recurring complaint. Since December 2011 there are several dozen confirmed cases that have been filmed.