Important info about devices used by gang stalkers
I'm being gang stalked here, in Spain. But there's important information I want to share with you: Gang Stalkers use low frecuency (LF band or lower) radio devices. This devices can act as Radar (so they can monitor you 24/7), so really they can watch you inside your house! They don't need to access your house and put hidden camaras and micros (too risky for them and their purposes). This device can have a 2 km range or more!.   It can be switch from scanner to weapon mode an inflict a limited damage to your body cells. If you feel you're been monitored, try to buy a low frequency radio inhibitor. GSM or Wifi ones won't work.
would love to find out more. i suffer from this type of electronic harassment every day. large machinery being left on 24/7 as an example
Pep The low frequencies are you simply to make you do involuntary things, Like sleep or urinate, turn left or right on a street, with a little coaxing from the Perps they can make you lose your temper, I'm not just talking about that moment but later on with someone that you actually care about.
The best way I'm aware of to look inside a person's home, this plant a device in the television set; I found that out because my televisions get picked up very quickly when I throw them out. They use is very high tech and hard to be detected devices to achieve this. But my TV seem to get picked up within 15 minutes of me throwing them out.
Then there is all the devices we heard about like infrared. But if they want to listen in on you. I would start looking at your TVs radios and other electronic equipment.
Hi,

Can anyone tell how they target and what is source like phone or any other thing via they get the location .

How this technology work i mean they use DNA , image of person .