hi everyone
thought i would leave a brief outline about myself and to say hello. i have been a victim of electronic harassment for a number of years. sadly for me the powers that be wont defend me as a citizen against this type of thuggery. my health is getting worse everyday. and i am looking for some help to address this problem. i am non violent and prefer an amicable solution. but i think the people in power are just to thick to get it.
i am based in london. so would be happy to chat with people from that region. but location is not an issue as we are hopefully here to help each other out. if possible
thought i would update this message. thank you to admin for making this place work. met some nice people VIA the personal messaging service. not sure who is in charge here. so if admin would PM me i would like that a lot
hello there
i am also non violent,i have been harrassed for over 2 years,now they cook my legs so bad i cant go out,they cook my organs aswell and give me shocks to have a heart attack,i have not slept for along time,they want you to do the norm and basically kill yourself,in the sun newspaper they had an article where they can put fear into people,the police have treated me so bad that its unreal,feel free to get in touch,i am in coventry,couldnt give a damn about the police or goverment upon which they know i am researching,i havent been out for 2 weeks as they hurt me 24/7 so bad its unreal,hope you get in touch,human rights and freedom,checkout chemtrails,the latest stuff they been spraying all over the uk,its the police who are mass murderers,they are the ones that are doing it
best wishes
den