new in here
Hello to you all. I agree that they try to keep us isolated and think it would be a great idea for people being subjected to this in Britain to meet in support of one another. I phoned peter the author of this site a couple of days ago and although he told me he wasn't superman and could not come and save me, just personally talking with him has helped me tremendously.
I'm in Manchester and have been subjected to this for twenty years nowand have all but been destroyed, but only just realized in the last few months what is happening to us all, as they've managed to keep me so isolated and away from the internet. I thought I was being subjected to black magic. I knew I wasn't crazy.
To find this knowledge has been horrific but at least I know what is happening now
I'm struggling at the moment, swinging between feeling so hurt and shocked and trying to find forgiveness for them. Working through the grief of all they have stolen from us. But now that I know, I refuse to let them continue to send me crazy and fearful. I feel sorrow for their black hearts the poor things.
Knowing what they are up to has kind of given me strength as at least I know you all believe me.....anyone I've ever mentioned it to thinks I'm probably mentally unstable...my best friends words...that hurt so much.
We must try hard to keep our spirits strong. Eat as healthily as we can. Take vitamins, meditate, try learning chi gong or chanting. They will try to prevent us from doing this with their stupid voices, machines, noisy cars blah de blah, but try to keep our focus persistant. Breathe. Stay in our centre. Try hard to find something to make our hearts smile, for this is our life force and can strengthen our bodies and minds. Try your best to keep your home clean and tidy no matter how exhausted you are. Turn your grief and pain to strength.
I think it would be great if a few of us could meet and find a way to become pro active, as has the author of this site in holland, by making the knowledge available to the wider public somehow. Maybe we could develop some kind of strategy programme. An external one to spread awareness and an internal one for personal health, wellbeing and strength. I am about to receive a powerful tibetan Buddhist chant from a monk which is used for protecting against evil attacking forces. If anyone thinks this maybe of help to them, please let me know and I will share it. The voices cant seem to get through when you chant.Try a simple one for now such as Om mani Beh meh hung focusing on the space between your eyes or in your heart. Its hard at first, your nose will itch and there will be other distractions. Let go of them and focus on the chant. Start for 5 mins everyday for a week and slowly build it up. You can find the meaning of the mantra via search engines. All meditation strengthens intuition therefore the sustainment of practice is important as it's cumulative, and it can help you to feel more peace and know when others aren't really who they say they are. Lets let go of the fear and pain and lonliness and find our strength and a way of healing. Love to you all

Messages In This Thread
new in here - by tarzan11234 - August 12, 2012, 18:37
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 13, 2012, 13:30
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 13, 2012, 14:05
RE: new in here - by tarzan11234 - August 13, 2012, 16:42
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 14, 2012, 02:00
RE: new in here - by kyri - September 13, 2012, 15:16
RE: new in here - by daisybell - September 15, 2012, 05:21
RE: new in here - by davidacomeauzone - September 16, 2012, 00:59
RE: new in here - by Revelation - October 26, 2012, 14:30