Electronic Harassment , Electronic Torture & Mind Control
I am software professional working in multinational IT company in India. i want to tell you something that happend with me when i was working in multinational IT company in India .
I heard about ELECTRONIC WEAPONS,MIND CONTROL AND GANG STALKING ARE TECHNOLOGY are using in india since long time with help of some social communities , political parties and IT companies .But know body aware about it even they are victim of this hell things.

I was suffering from Electronic Harassment , Electronic Torture & Mind Control since Nov. 2009 to Feb 2012. this is started by IT company with the help of social communities in india.

From Nov. 2009 to Till Dec. 2010 i was not understood that what is happening with me, they know every thing about me ,even about my native place and every thing that i did not discussed to anyone before or about my thought also. my movement at home and office and was hearing voice that is coming from outside (that is actually coming from Settelite ).

One day i decided to find out this thing what is actually happening with me because i don't know about this technology exist and start notice every employee in office , bus , at near my home and some other places . i noticed some people was following me when i was in office , bus , at near my home and even in native place and they are connected with phone .

I searched in Google about Mind control and Electronic Torture and got all information about technology and understood this is started by IT company and social communities .

I read all artical of your site http://www.stopeg.com/ and site found in google also but that i am looking for did not find anywhere is how they target to any one by this mind control technology basically operating by settelite.

Please help me to find out some answer of question:

1. How they target to anyone is it basis of DNA, Blood group or by any other source ?
2. Please list all international and Indian agencies who can help me to stop them ?
3. Is this technology exist in every country or operated by one place only ?

Help me and looking response too.