Holland, Germany and Belgium :Looking for victims of ACT/FACT/VIP TEAMS
I THOUGHT that the VU with the PEOPLE to the REGION NOORD HOLLAND EXPERIMENTED - ZAANDAM, HOORN, FRIESLAND region ALKMAAR
I have a micro film tape that can be accelerated or slowed down played by the police in my eyes.
All features provided by the hypophyse go, through the eyes and ears, be done to them / straight nose hole.
Provided error one gets adjusted, diseases in the organs, kidneys, liver, muscles and other dysfunction and infertility (myalgia) be achieved artificially.
This microfilm is off to read through certain frequency and colors using ufo but also satellite (device that is placed on your roof) or else through the street lantern or traffic poles.
Every night or daytime they can artificially bring you asleep and own idea and deploy commands. Than they pull it out in orde to read. Daytime heating you to print to get on the film
You can not oppose, because this mechanism takes the commands of your brain.
These bastards who run these experiments should be stand for the judges. This method is even worse than what they have done in the WW II.
Anyone who wants to collaborate with me, send an email. I study Psychology, but they try to block because I'm victim.[hr]
They block everything so you isolated ben and everything you say, they bring in discredit. They have downloaded your voice and speak through the filters with your voice, everything to ensure that nobody believes you.
[hr]
They block everything so you isolated ben and everything you say, they bring in discredit. They have downloaded your voice and speak through the filters with your voice, everything to ensure that nobody believes you.

Peter M. waarom beantwoord je niet mijn mailtjes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Holland, Germany and Belgium :Looking for victims of ACT/FACT/VIP TEAMS - by Krokus - September 15, 2012, 17:09