People from Britain
I live in England but i am Italian, is anybody interested in meet up and talk about stalking and electronic harassment?
count me in
me too
[quote='daisybell' pid='96' dateline='1347755858']
me too
[/quote]

where ?
the where is the question. there are 4 of us so far. and with Revelation coming to london next week we can arrange a meeting point. just throwing this suggestion out there. we do not want to be in a place that's going to cost money each minute we are there
I am from san jose california. I just found the group. This has been going on for 5yrs..Every aspect of the torture. Mind body and soul. I have to network to survive.
they are killing people like us worldwide and theyre doing it for life insurance proceeds look up STOLI life insurarance. Its an insidious bacteria of capitalism. get your foil quilt made, 100 layers of econonmy aluminium foil and don't die![hr]
Are you being targeted I am running the most well informed TI community hub outside STOPEG.COM in the UK with four other victims. I am available by voice using my mobile phone 07901 376 848. The terror group kill in the UK for life insurance. I'm spilling the beans on information I obtained from an actual per who had killed !!!!

07901 376 848

itisnthegovernment@gmail.com
Where about in Britain are you please? I am in Brighton 60mi south of London.

Regards,

Tom

http://www.sites.google.com/site/thetargetedtruth
[quote='tarzan11234' pid='63' dateline='1344789670']
I live in England but i am Italian, is anybody interested in meet up and talk about stalking and electronic harassment?
[/quote]
Yes. Are you the Italian person in London who got in touch with me earlier this week, or last week?