CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS CONCERNING "MIND CONTROL"
CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS CONCERNING "MIND CONTROL"

With this text I'll try to answer to some questions concerning "Mind Control", my aim is to help some people to understand correctly some major points concerning "Mind Control". My opinions are based on my long history as a victim and on trivial logic. The abbreviation WMC refers to the "Mind Control" system which is used around the World.

Q1) WHO CREATED THE WMC?
There is no doubt : The USA, because it is the most powerful country in the world which was involved in these systems for so long decades. Also, but not the most important, the historical and the large number of victims are in USA. There is no other correct answer to this question.

Q2) THE WMC IS ONLY USED AROUND THE WORLD TO TORTURE PEOPLE?
Do you think that a so sophisticated spying system was created only to give satisfaction to some sadists? No. The WMC is elaborated to be used for some other more important goals : politics, wars, terrorism or security concerns, ... It's used to torture some victims around the world but it's not only the unique goal.

Q3) HOW MUCH MC SYSTEMS ARE IN USE IN THE WORLD?
A unique WMC dominates in the world. Imagine the existence of more than a unique WMC, then it will a war between the existing MCs, and some victims can then be protected by another MC. Neither wars between MCs or rescued victims exist! Moreover, on 5 continents the facts of the torture committed by the WMC are very similar or even identical, this is the proof of the existence of a unique WMC. But, it is not impossible that some other minor MC are under development in some countries or organizations.

Q4) SOME COUNTRIES HELP AND COLLABORATE WITH PEOPLE USING WMC?
In most cases the answer is No. Some victims believe that it's true because when they try to get help from these countries then they didn't get it, because the administration and services of these countries (police, justice, ...) are controlled by the WMC, so things can not be ok for the victims. Moreover, it is logic to understand that in the world only few people shall officially know about the existence of the WMC, those who use the WMC won't involve or tell it to so many people around the world, otherwise the secret won't no more be one. I encourage all the victims around the world to do all the necessary in all the countries to try to defend their rights, even it's not easy, this continuing effort will one day make the WMC fall, because these repetitive actions will conduct the people using the WMC to produce errors and errors when trying to close the doors for victims.

Q5) CONDEMN THE USE OF WMC IN COURT?
Every victim shall try to do it. But, we shall understand the fact that if a unique major justice court condemn the use of the WMC then it will be the beginning of the end for the WMC! So, those who created and use the WMC will not permit it, they are already able to control the minds of lawyers, doctors, and judges. But, sure, one day it will be possible to condemn the use of WMC in court.

Q6) IS THE WMC EXCLUSIVELY USED BY AN OFFICIAL COUNTRY ADMINISTRATIONS OR SERVICES?
It's evident that the answer is No. Because, even if a human being is sometimes so bad, we can't admit that a country is so sadistic to have a long program of torture of hundreds or thousands of its own people (or even around the world), the risk is total and makers behind these crimes will be sooner or later condemned. So if it's not an official country administration that controls all things about WMC then what it may be? It can't be other thing than a strong and dominating organization which has more power and influence than the most powerful country in the world which created the WMC. How many organizations with these capabilities exist in the world? Besides my proper case and experience, only a kind of a Jew lobby in the USA (or with world dimension) may fit. At the time of the obvious domination of the WMC, the scandalous destruction of so many Muslims countries (with killing of millions of Muslims), remember the case of Irak, with using of infrastructures of some major occidental countries, serve first the interests of the people who closely support Israel, I mean Jews. This truth reveal clearly the makers of the WMC. Moreover do you know any other group with a world wide domination which may target people around the world on almost 5 continents? This is a signature.

22/07/2013
(This text is a draft, newer possible versions may be produced in the future)
I agree with much that you say, thank you.
See my burns on twitter