DONT dwell on things that drive you mental.
No I don't work for the government service, I live in Canada.
I can guarantee what I have isn't a film or some kind of camera device stuck in my nose. I can also guarantee you that what I have it doesn't transmit.
They have taken me to a whole new level, where I'm at I can feel radio frequencies fired off at me; what frequency I don't know, but the things that I can do while it fires the frequency at me definitely is state of the art technology.
They can put me into a state where I am receptive to their ideas and at this time I'm the best friend. For me it seems liked a split second and 15 minutes will go by.
In the beginning my right eye used to tear right after that. I just called being interrogated now. This must happen while I'm awake and they can wake me wake up or make me go to sleep at the push of a button.
Every TI that I have tried to get in contact with in Canada, Is scared to talk to me After the first meet or phone call.
They Succeeded in turning a social butterfly into a hermit.
If you or anybody knows of a targeted individual in Canada. Pass them my number- 6477746411 and see what happens.
My dad sent someone to meet me from the states. He was stopped at the border, suspicion of drug smuggling and sent back home with the 200 dollar fine and that's just the latest example.

Messages In This Thread
DONT dwell on things that drive you mental. - by marks - December 15, 2012, 20:14
RE: DONT dwell on things that drive you mental. - by marks - December 18, 2012, 22:29