DONT dwell on things that drive you mental.
The whole object to gang stalking, is the break your train of thought. To get you paranoid, agitated and confused. I can't say that I am completely amuined to its effects but knowing why its going on at least helps.
Let's face it if they wanted to follow you around without you knowing, they have a lot of experience stemming from the Cold War.
You have to remember that the person(s) you see stalking you, is it the 1 you should be paying attention to; there's a person 30 feet or further back analyzing your reaction.
The more they can keep your head spinning around, the happier you made someone 1000 miles away reading your file.
Anything you do to these people will only make you look like a lunatic.
This information is coming to you from the person who knows what there hand signal are.
I recently had a conversation with Peter and he said you should write down with your hand signals are in the forum. After a little bit of thought I decided if I do this, I'll end up spooking thousands TI's.
So you're stocked sucks to be you, Sucks to be me too.
Try to concentrate your thoughts on how to end the problem, seeing it doesn't help any.
Remember you're only 2 emotions, All the rest stem from just too- Love and Fear.
It's obvious that you're getting the fear end of the stick.
If you wanna know what the hand signals are, call me 647-774-6411 I'll be more than happy to give your paranoia a whole new direction.

Messages In This Thread
DONT dwell on things that drive you mental. - by marks - December 15, 2012, 20:14