Subvocal speech
What you have described isn't reading minds, your house is bugged, they don't need to put the stuff into the wall. Anything electronic that you have to plug into the wall works just fine, you can see this happen if you throw any electronics out such a TV electric can opener, Radio tuner the list is virtually endless.
I can tell you from my personal experience every time I throw a TV out it disappears within a half an hour. I don't think you're moving will solve your problem. What Will help is if you give them a lot of information that bad. Say you're going to particular store then go somewhere completely different. Say you're really mad at a particular person and that you're going to yell at them the next time you see them and when you do see them act like everything is normal and what they did is and expected mistake that can be corrected.
Or if you know and electronics expert bring him your TV, make sure that he works on the right as you bring it guarantee you he's going to find surveillance equipment inside.[hr]
Keep in mind that this information came to you from someone who can read minds.
And is stocked way worse than you.

Messages In This Thread
Subvocal speech - by Revelation - November 02, 2012, 01:23
RE: Subvocal speech - by marks - December 18, 2012, 22:48
RE: Subvocal speech - by pushp5780 - May 12, 2014, 11:07