Looking for the former FEDAME members
Hello, Cliff,

I live in Belgium, and I belonged to fedame for a time before it was suddenly pulled, yet I did not see my e-mail address in your PDF document.

I also belong to another forum in which Jean just posted a message about having been scanned in a session in Brussels along with several other TIs on Sunday (15 July), which I was unfortunately never informed about (even though Jean knows me). Since another member of that forum mentioned in response to Jean's post that you had conducted the scanning, I wanted to let you know that I, too, would be very interested in being scanned. Hopefully, it shouldn't be that hard to arrange, since we both live in Belgium.

By the way, before typing this message, I tried sending you a private message about this from your STOPEG profile page, but all I got was an error page with the following message:

"
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
"

Consequently, I don't know if you'll be successful in getting in touch with me if you try to send me a private message, either, but as I said, I remain very interested in being scanned.

Dirck

[quote='Cliff Huylebroeck' pid='11' dateline='1342197898']
Hi,

On my website is a copy of the former FEDAME forum.
I have also a copy of my own former gang stalking forum.
In this PDF are working e-mail adresses of the former FEDAME members.
That should be here:
http://www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com/Booklets/GangStalkingForum.pdf
They could be interested in joining this forum.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Looking for the former FEDAME members - by Cliff Huylebroeck - July 13, 2012, 18:44
RE: Looking for the former FEDAME members - by Dirck - July 17, 2012, 00:43
RE: Looking for the former FEDAME members - by Cliff Huylebroeck - July 25, 2012, 18:13
RE: Looking for the former FEDAME members - by Krokus - September 16, 2012, 23:01