Can those terrorists attack you using satelittes?
Sattelites? No they can absolbtle nonsense, complately impossible.

UNAMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES ??? YES AND THATS HOW ITS HAPPENING TO YOU BRUVVA

why is no-one talking about the fact that there is a factory somewhere in the world churning out uav's to murder people. why do people think there some perp hanging around inside a van pointing a sonar gun at them. its all absolubte kruddoid.

right heres how it it. they are using unnmannded aerial vehicles in a cordinated fashion.

I used to smoke cannabis with an estranged member of the gang what I am telling you i shouldent.

so please belive me. It may be someone from a church who you pissed off that knows the organsied crime group thats flying them. most of the time the tip off 'ers feel guilty and wish they hadnt tipped them off. look for guilty faces and make sure you use your fists and dont rely on no gun.[hr]
opps i forgot to say, they are MULTIPLE uavs used in a co-ordinated fashion as many as 50 at a time yes.. 50 fifty !!!!!!!!!!!!![hr]
no self respecting government whould be allowing them to fly round

Messages In This Thread
Can those terrorists attack you using satelittes? - by anti_zion_church - October 09, 2012, 15:35
RE: Can those terrorists attack you using satelittes? - by tjbaker1979 - October 16, 2012, 13:50