new in here
Hi everybody im sure we are all dealing with the same enemy. I am going so freaking crazzy over this whole insane situation. My terrifying experiance started about 3 1/2 months ago. I think its freakin so messed up in so many ways how there aloud 2 strip u of ur rights and just so many other things. im 25 and really confused as all hech. wy are they doing this 2 us?;( im not the smartest of the pick but i caught on farely quick. it is completely destroying my life. i can think of a few reasons why they might b doing these demonic things 2 people. but also my opinion is that they feel they are doing a good deed 2 the country. By catching future criminals etc. I would really like 2 talk further on are horrible situation we are all in as a small group of individuals. I really need 1 of u vets here on this site 2 put me up 2 speed on alot of things PLEASE... I have went 2 the state hospital a few weeks ago 2 find out that hey i am still sane. After being released after just 1 week witch is very strange 4 a patient 2 b released after that when i got home n my room my situation worsend and the echoed voices & mind controle had increased. Well at this time i realized the seriousness of my problem. And started researching the topic. I am so confused that the government or whatever agency is behind it is allowing this 2 happen 2 american citizens. Why Why Why anyways i recieved a threat 2nite that they would kill me due 2 the reasons i guess they have red flagged me, as well if i were 2 mention anything about it publicly. so that was my last straw furtanately i am a little worried and dont knw how 2 start getting help from other that have been victims 4 several yrs. i am feeling sick, teeth hurting slightly and heavy microwaving n my room. Please can some of u guys and gals please contact me however yall do it im new 2 this like i said i really want 2 give up already but want 2 put my mark n the dirt if u knw what i mean...

Messages In This Thread
new in here - by tarzan11234 - August 12, 2012, 18:37
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 13, 2012, 13:30
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 13, 2012, 14:05
RE: new in here - by tarzan11234 - August 13, 2012, 16:42
RE: new in here - by Rose2002 - August 14, 2012, 02:00
RE: new in here - by kyri - September 13, 2012, 15:16
RE: new in here - by daisybell - September 15, 2012, 05:21
RE: new in here - by davidacomeauzone - September 16, 2012, 00:59
RE: new in here - by Revelation - October 26, 2012, 14:30