How does it work?
They knew a lot about my past life, for exemple they knew my favorite cologne i used to wear 15 years ago and they made me smell it, how come they knew stuff like this? and how come they can make you smell certaing things? like the cologne for exemple?
They register themselves on facebook pretending to you and then interview your ex school friends or ex partners about your past. the way the do this is to offer them the promise of money to take part in a 'television show' which includes content about you. they might give a reason such as that you are 'an unusual but good person who the public might find interesting'. they tell your ex friends and partners that the more they communicate to them, the more chance there is of them being paid lots of money to take part, so.. they vomit shitloads of macca about you.

Cologne? Very simple, they either walked past you or asked one of your kroneoids.

Smell cologne? Not as simple, I am the only person here who is about to answer your question....

They smash a bottle of it as if by mistake directly near to another TI who they are doing it to. When they stand still for half a second to see what it was they smell it. Because they are using neuton/xray diffraction they can pickup the emf emmisions from their cranial nerve. They record this onto a tape or a high resolution digital medium. Then from their dedicated uav(s) flying around above where you are 24/7 they play it back to you using a neutron beam pointed straight at your beak. It hits your olofactory nerve and cranial nerve and theres nothing you can do a bout it. A neutron beam can fly through 6ft of lead. This part of the attack will not kill you.

There is something you can do about the part which will killl you in about 3 years. If you call the police they will laugh in your face and take you to hospital. PLay it cool. cover your windows and non structural walls with 30 layers of tin foil. walls to the top and dont forget the ceiling. It will take them 400 years to kill you then. thats with 70 uavs!

If you dont believe me about the uavs then join that club.
The radiation in my house cannot be blocked by tin foil, but it can be blocked by thick metal sheet.

See http://vimeo.com/50144333

There's a scene with 51 radiation points. Which radiation do you think this is? Which type of frequency and which Mhz? I can block it with thick metal sheet.[hr]
Anyways, it has been going on for more than 7 years, so it didn't kill me in 3 years.
" < Cologne? Very simple, they either walked past you or asked one of your kroneoids.

Smell cologne? Not as simple, I am the only person here who is about to answer your question....
Because they are using neuton/xray diffraction they can pickup the emf emmisions from their cranial nerve. They record this onto a tape or a high resolution digital medium. Then from their dedicated uav(s) flying around above where you are 24/7 they play it back to you using a neutron beam pointed straight at your beak. It hits your olofactory nerve and cranial nerve and theres nothing you can do a bout it. A neutron beam can fly through 6ft of lead. This part of the attack will not kill you.">

This is the truth (my cats jump over these rays).
Currently (last night) I am programmed at different levels, industrial (even on solar energy and search for houses for sale, camp-sites etc).
The pulse-installed with a sort of electric ray.
Programs go through my nose / ears / brains and blood circulation, so also through my spine through the night (and during the day, they look witch of these programs they managed). That happened in layers.
At the end they also use "comfabulatie" (this time piece I can self fill...It looks like tape being played).
When not succeed in one program than another, it continius night and day.
If I sleep on my back, I get an electric tap to be turned;
by day, they look which brain hemisphere is active, and then they check straight through my left ear or right.
Only I do not know why so much attention in the toilet?
I am musically accompanied in my artificial dream and when I step inside a store and go through the gate, that certain song seems to be activated. Often I meet someone (gesynchroniceerd with time).
Laast I slept under a clamboe with a metal ring above my head;
they probably irradiated trougt the ring in my eyes so I have now a round dark circle on my lens.
They can this perform without chip.
Have anyone an idea what to do? We have not human rights.
Often I wake up whisper those words to me that they overnight have implanted.
Today I discovered something that explains why the region of Amsterdam and the Free University had something to do with it / Professor van Ron
http://www.erasmusmc.nl/radiotherapie/research/hyperthermia/investigators_hyperthermie/689531/

" He obtained his PhD thesis in 1994 at Delft University of Technology on the thesis "Radiofrequency Hyperthermia System, experimental and clinical assessment of the feasibility of radiofrequency hyperthermia systems for loco-regional deep heating", Supervisors: Prof. PM van den Berg and Prof. HS Reinhold. He was appointed professor of Physical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields and Health on 1st February, 2011."

He is accused of connections with pedo- file / networks in Eastern Bloc countries and Turkey and with a high minister of justice.
http://www.klokkenluideronline.net/artikel/1496/pedo-professor-ger-van-roon-in-vrij-nederland

If you can exploit this technique, it is difficult to prove how it works and the victims can not explain it, no one believes them.
nice detective work Krokus. sometimes i try to explain my issue's with people i am told will help me. initially there is interest. but. by the time it gets to the supposed right person. the answer is the same. sorry cannot help you. etc etc. so far the only person that is prepared to help me is my doctor. with sleeping aid's. but that is not a solution. no matter which professional body you try to get help from. the answer is always the same. i think keeping a record is not a bad thing. but my issue is everyday. so its pointless keeping a record in my case. and even when you do provide solid evidence. its quickly denied.

PS
also i dont think being clear or concise makes a difference with the people at the top of the civic list. like your local free masonic politicians. who could not care less what your living conditions are. i have lived on some of the busiest streets in london. i even lived next to a train line for 2 years. and nothing compares to this. constant buzzing sound. 24/7/365. i even have proof from a civil worker. because if the nuisance is bad enough that others can hear or feel the vibrations that is classed as evidence in my oninion. and they came around and accessed the noise. they did not feel it was loud enough to constitute a nuisance order.
[quote='Cliff Huylebroeck' pid='115' dateline='1349094641']
The radiation in my house cannot be blocked by tin foil, but it can be blocked by thick metal sheet.

See http://vimeo.com/50144333

There's a scene with 51 radiation points. Which radiation do you think this is? Which type of frequency and which Mhz? I can block it with thick metal sheet.[hr]
Anyways, it has been going on for more than 7 years, so it didn't kill me in 3 years.
[/quote]

very interesting, they are using exactly 50 uav's do do me. Could that explain why in your video theres 51 points. I think its uncharged particles and where the beams cross that is how bodily harm/distortions to internal (or external) organs takes place.

a video on eh says its circa 1.7ghz but roaming. and it can change and theres a sideband that moves. the whole point of that is not bodily distortions but nervous system biorythm control or something.

this is not the government. Its a criminal group claiming dead peasent life insurance policies (IMO) theyre your `friends'
I think there may be an Iraqi gang doing this to targets in Britain. They are an organised group thats for sure.

Theyve just designed and commissioned the new ones. New more powerful UAV's which can murder a target in as little as three minutes.
...a sensitive tissue or film they pull cross / by sensitive brain centres through vocal cords; to monitor and control a person; no escape from. Dreams and voices are induce (only audible to the person itself). Everything is synchronized so that they activate a signal on daytime, that this person can be activated (to do that what they want) like a robot. It is a police methode to bring people together who they deem necessary to solve their business, so that they can sit safely behind their computers and people driving and observe. So economy, religion, tourism and the financial sector working as this (start with a "half year" program for the time that you go on holiday).

Sleep with earplugs (or a shell to your ear) and eye protection. Don't speak with your thoughts. Create drawings for yourself, that what you want. Go to run and repeat slowly for yourself what for you is important. Otherwise, tell the lies and live healthy.

Also other secret services make use of here (Iran, Russia, Slavic countries, Spain, EU, US, Canada, Australia, Chine, Japan); all countries with satellite and who have products with bar coding. Health records are now marked with barcode (so anyone with a barcode is marked and can be traced), via satellite or ultra redlight and other light and frequencys.

If they think you speak foreign languages, they approach you in these languages. You don't want to contribute, they do a translation program on you; for example, when they go to Japan to perform an action, they use google earth (everything is done via the computer program with satellite).

If this tissue (film) on or broken, they push other a following one at the same place. Is many tissues gets used, (become) a man or woman Alzheimer's disease. In past 20 years is Alzheimer, Parkinson's and dementia most common causa disease, with progression of 80 procent? So it would be precipitation of that tissue.

Strength, power and courage for all!
Very useful information about the implant. The earplugs work and stops the ELF too.