Suggestions for forum
Hi,

I'm Bachelor of Informatics, so I would like to say my opinion about the technical side of the forum.

So there are 2 parts: "Start here" and "Victims".
"Start here" is in fact a message, that I would write on top instead of turning this into forums and subforums where you can't post, because I found it confusing.

I would make the forums public so they can be read by everyone without having to log in.

I would make a subforum for every language.

I still have a forum that hasn't been used since a few months.

http://gangstalkingforum.tk

I can try there what I mean, then you can say what you think about it.
Cliff, you are right. I am certainly going to change this soon. This is the first forum so I wanted to see what was going to happen. I had many spam bot registrations so had to adjust the registration process. It looks more stable now.
Thank you,
Peter
Hi,
I agree that this forum should be public.

Anton
Guests can view the forum now as well. Also HTML is allowed in posts.

I would like to see the following threads:

Shielding Tips;
Doctors Willing to Remove Chips (via private message only to people who are really suffering and not perps pretending). People could post their desire to see a surgeon and if someone knows a trusted dr. private message them;
The formation of a European Respite Home or Safehouse;
A European conference for either the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013;
Formation of an emergency contact number;
A European monthly, bi-weekly, weekly conference call (whatever works best for all of us);
Forming an evidence bank--digital and traditional storage of our proof;
An online survey--I think anonymous would be best--for victims of electronic torture. So we can have an idea of our numbers. Perhaps there already is one that I am not aware of;
Building our human rights/torture/terrorism case.

human rights seems like an excellent idea. by the look of it. we are spread all over the globe. so its not isolated incidents.
(some excellent suggestions from MotherAvenger.) can i PM you by any chance ?
i have been in touch with various government bodies including the european courts. but they are pretty much ignorant to whats going on. which suits their agenda just fine. i also think it would be better if you could only see messages if you are a registered user.
i do not think i have been implanted with any devices. but anythings possible in this crazy world of ours. thank you once again to administrators for having a place like this. i have seen some of your work petermooring if your an admin here. would it be ok for me to PM you ? peace and have a great weekend all fellow suffers. leave no room for darkness (as in dark thoughts) is the best advice i can give to everyone
Hello,

You can contact me via pm, of course--no need to ask.

Thank you for the compliment, by the way.

We WILL beat this!

MotherAvenger[hr]
Also, don't be mistaken, this is a well-organized criminal enterprise as much as it involves the military or any secret whatever.

For Dutch reading victims I would suggest my articles and translations on www.anarchiel.com
: http://www.anarchiel.com/index.php/stortplaats/gebruiker/681

I don't know if this link wiht my 'personal page' can be activated by copy pasting it into your browser. If not search on www.anarchiel.com in the search engine on my name 'Eheu' , and you'll find plenty of translations and articles written by myself on 'mind control' and related issues.

Linking these articles on on the Internet would surely have a positive effect.

By the way, I still have the whole site of Fedame that used to be our 'international' forum' untill about two years ago in my computer. But I can't find anyone able or willing to at least put it back on-line as a 'passive' site, i.e. in the manner of an archive. Maybe someone with ICT-knowledge could help the former members of this international site out?

Thx.
Eheu

Okay, omdat 'men' nu eenmaal altijd alles op een 'silver platter' wil hebben (mind you: mindcontrol-slachtoffers zijn wat dat betreft niet anders of 'beter' dan 'gewone mensen'), hier een paar heel specifieke referenties naar enkele van mijn artikelen over 'mindcontrol' waarnaar ik u hierboven poogde te verwijzen.
Geen dank.
Hoi!
Eheu

http://www.anarchiel.com/display/brief_van_mindcontrol-slachtoffers_aan_voorzitter_barroso_van_de_europese_c
http://www.anarchiel.com/stortplaats/toon/getuigenis_van_een_slachtoffer_van_-extreme-_mind_control_marteling_-_dl.1
http://www.anarchiel.com/stortplaats/toon/russische_psychotronics_docum._bewijzen_claims_van_vs_mk-slachtoffers
http://www.anarchiel.com/stortplaats/toon/tesla_mindcontrol_geophysical-_weatherwarfare_black-ops_terror_dl.2
http://www.anarchiel.com/display/een_opsomming_van_de_misdaden_begaan_door_de_nwo-nazis
Hi Eheu,

Bedankt voor je reactie; ik ga het lezen.
Heb je niet iets wat meteen helpt?
Ik verander steeds van slaapplaats, maar het helpt niet. Ik hoor eerst het zoeken naar een stekkerdoos, soms heb ik het afgeplakt, dan gebruiken ze die van de buren.
Op moment dat ze het hebben gevonden, gebruiken ze electriciteit en gaan gericht naar mijn hoofd. Vooral mijn linker oor. Het pulseert en ik val meteen in slaap (kunstmatig). Tijdens deze slaap worden suggesties gedaan. Ik heb ooit gemediteerd en yoga gedaan en kan me verzetten. Of ik kan alleen tellen, daar hebben ze niets aan.
Ze gebruiken soms maar één van mijn hersenhelften en doen belasende uitspraken of dreigementen om mij te dwingen. Die geloof ik niet, dan vragen ze me om mee te werken, dat doe ik niet. De consequenties zijn dan niet alleen voor mij, maar ook voor mijn kinderen.
Mij hebben ze dusdanig opgewarmt, dat ik heel veel water moest drinken, kon haast niet meer lopen. Ik leef gezond en het lijkt of ze me willen dwingen te eten (mijn buik groeide alleen van water). Ook denk ik dat ze op deze manier een kunstmatige suikerziekte nabootsen? Waarom, weet ik niet? Ik studeer psychologie, maar sinds ik met Fred Grauf heb gesproken (die als eerste deze toestanden aan de kaak stelde), en nu ook me hier op Stopeg bemoei, is de politie alom aanwezig. Ook is een jonge uit de buurt al maanden verdwenen. Zo hebben ze een reden om mij te ondervragen en te volgen.
Zaterdag ging ik naar een concert op de fiets en opeens kwam een politie auto langs (op de fietspad). Toen ik ooit naar Fred ging, waren er wel tien politiebusjes langs de kant naar me zitten kijken? We konden ook niet bellen, alles was geblokkeerd.
Inmiddels kan ik niet meer leren, of is dat wat ze willen bereiken?
Het apparaatje is ergens in mijn tuin geplaatst en of bij mijn buurvrouw. Ik zou zelf een apparaat willen kopen dat deze pulserende energetische destructie kan blokkeren, maar waar? Ook zou ik graag een medisch onderzoek willen laten doen. Graag een reactie waar ik wat aan heb. Deze praktijken duren bij me al sinds 1995. Ik ben toenertijd naar Duitsland gevlucht, maar was daar totaal in de war. Ze hielden het bij elke avond en overdag ook. Ik kon er niets tegen doen (had een aluminium folie om mijn tanden gewikkeld), zo had ik minder hoofdpijn.