Suggestions for forum
Hoi Eheu,

Bedankt voor je links. Ik zal ze gaan lezen!

Hoi Krokus,

Ook bij mij verergerde zich alles vanaf het moment dat ik met Fred Grauf sprak.
Cliff Huylebroeck heeft een apparaat wat misschien wel iets is voor je.
Ik zal volgende maand misschien bij hem langs gaan om er 1 op te halen en met hem persoonlijk te spreken
Ik zal binnenkort een artikel schrijven over wat bij mij heeft geholpen.

Groetjes,

Anton.
[quote='Revelation' pid='145' dateline='1351252086']
Hoi Eheu,

Bedankt voor je links. Ik zal ze gaan lezen!

Hoi Krokus,

Ook bij mij verergerde zich alles vanaf het moment dat ik met Fred Grauf sprak.
Cliff Huylebroeck heeft een apparaat wat misschien wel iets is voor je.
Ik zal volgende maand misschien bij hem langs gaan om er 1 op te halen en met hem persoonlijk te spreken
Ik zal binnenkort een artikel schrijven over wat bij mij heeft geholpen.

Groetjes,

Anton.
[/quote]

Hallo Anton, graag een prive mail sturen (hier) toevoegen als Buddy; spreek je, Krokus
I can't post more than 5 in the same thread !

I've the problem with Thread : STOPEG / STOPEG forums / Mind control / Khedira/Juifistes : H.B.R.C. : Tortures
i can't add more text to this thread ! Why?
I think we need to to have a section on what the perps can't do. Even God can't do everything (He can't stop being God). At the moment, we are just making ourselves more terrified, saying they can do this, they can do that. We have a greater chance of survival if we focus on what they cannot do.
See my burns on twitter
We can also be the first TI site to look seriously at the capacity of this technology to vibrate matter. There is nothing whatsoever about this on any TI site, whereas there is a ton of stuff about mind control. But, often, what people are taking for mind control, is matter vibration.

For example, there is a woman in FFCHS who regularly wakes up naked because her nightdress has been removed in the night. She assumes that she was mind controlled to remove her nightdress in her sleep, because she is ignorant of the fact that the equipment is capable of vibrating the nightdress off her body, without waking her.

I regularly have clothing removed from my body by this method, so I just roll my eyes when people say it was mind control or that an invisible man came through the wall (I kid you not, they really believe this) and undressed them etc.

The perps love us to talk on and on about mind control, because it makes us look crazy. They do not want us to refer to the object manipulation that takes place, because that is the way they make their murders look like accidents. It is also the reason that our shielding fails after a few tries.
See my burns on twitter
If the public were to appreciate the capability for this technology to manipulate objects by vibration, most murder verdicts in recent years would become unsafe, because it would be impossible to know how many people were really present at the scene of any crime.
See my burns on twitter