STOPEG

Full Version: mental health emergency helpline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ideally we would all like to stay out of the mental health system. I am still trying to get redress for the way I was dragged out of my house and locked up for ten months, on my landlord´s diagnosis. However I have found the mental health support systems useful. They provide me, to some extent, with independent witnesses to gangstalking events and they also provide twenty four hour helplines. While these are not ideal, they are better than nothing and the support services, while they will not question your diagnosis, tend to be run by people who are genuinely wanting to help.
Did you experience DEW torture in hospital? When my perps told me to go to hospital and repeated saying it 5000 times I eventually did. I was told by my perps that they `knew' about my implant. They tried to section me ! and I had been poisoned with a remotely activated cyanide capsule and I effectively got locked up for being a victim of a crime they presumed was delusions when it was so bloody real !

When I was awaiting my assessment, they thought I was drunk because the poison made my skin go red. So, they made me `sober up' by putting me on a bed. The directed energy beams could get straight through the poorly made building and I actually had four induced `seizures' while I was in 'hospital'. They were trying to kill me.

THE BEST PLACE THAT THE PERPS CAN KILL A TI IS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE IT CREATES NO ARGUMENT FOR THE LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES WHICH THE CRIMINAL GANG OR THEIR ASSOCIATES WILL CLAIM AFTER DEATH.

ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT IS TO KILL YOU
Yes, I was tortured in hospital. I agree that this is a good opportunity for life insurance fraud, but the tech is widely available to all sorts of different groups. Every kind of criminal is using it now.
Its all done from UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicles) they will me multicopter type mainly quadroter (four propeller) drones or UAV's - FACT! Why is nobody taking a look at night, you will see them appearing as little `lights in the sky' make sure there's no cloud cover though or you will struggle to see them. They are powred using arc or tesla conduction from overhead high voltage electricity grid power cables. - FACT! that's WHY YOU GET dew BURNS much worse at peak electricity grid times like in the morning when lots of people will be using electric showers (6-8.30am) - FACT!

There is only one reason for the voice to skull. Its to grab your attention which keeps you still so you listen to the garbage and information they've discovered about your past through your old schoolmates and kronoids. Once your paying attention, you will be kept still then they can apply DEW to kill you over time.

If you keep moving your body and walking around randomly they wont be able to perform DEW on you. Just ignore the voice to skull and move around is the best advice I can give you. What's the point caring or being bothered about these insignificant people being able to hear what you are thinking also/

They hit your important bodily organs, producing the symptom of death sometimes over many years.

The purpose of the attacks is to KILL FOR LIFE INSURANCE which will have been fraudulently arranged through related criminal groups. They will have arranged it offshore (which they can do very easily) through fake `partners' and friends. Each target will have had multiple policies arranged which will be collectively worth an average of £5 million pounds. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

I got my information from a member of the criminal group themselves.
If you are a target, you need to protect yourself from the DEW beams, the good news is that you can do this very easily by doing what I've done myself. Details about this you will find on my target protection page (link at the top) of my website. Just Google `The Targeted Truth' and the link should come up top of the results list. Or click this hyperlink:-

http://www.sites.google.com/site/thetargetedtruth

Believe me, its no longer the government who is targeting innocent people. the governments stopped doing these experiments about 1996.

Cheers

Tom

+44(0)7901 376 848

UK mobile: 07901 376 848

I'm based in Brighton UK.
I have a lot of respect for Rachael Orban, who runs the gangstalking website. I agree with her that it is actually the criminals who have much more moral itegrity than the so-called law abiding citizens, who use this technology.
Hi,

Can anyone tell how they target and what is source like phone or any other thing via they get the location .

How this technology work i mean they use DNA , image of person .