STOPEG is a non-profit human rights organization trying to inform everyone of the horrible human rights violations committed using gang stalking and electronic weapons. STOPEG also is a contact and information point for victims, their family and friends, and seeks possibilities to prosecute the perpetrators of these crimes.
STOPEG foundation is part of a global movement of organizations, persons and supporters, who fight to stop these abuses of human rights.
Victims call themselves Targeted Individuals (TI's) and are from countries all over the world but most are from Western/NATO countries including the U.S.A.. Thousands of innocent (!) civilians are targeted and (physically or mentally) murdered every year many of them never knowing what happened. Those who know often suffer horrendous (electronic) torture. Some call this a silent holocaust.
These crimes belong to the most horrible crimes ever committed in history and many suffer and/or die. One can only wonder why police isn't equipped to help the victims of these crimes, why politicians ignore their cries for help, why organizations like Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, do not pay attention to these crimes.
The answer: you do NOT live in a democracy, the rule of law does not exist.
STOP Electronic weapons and Gang stalking.
STOPEG foundation, established 10 July 2007, number 20132759 Registry of Companies, Netherlands.
The foundation aims at:
- making common knowledge of and recognition of the phenomenon of Electronic weapons and Gang stalking;
- trying to prohibit the afore-mentioned by politics;
- being a source of information of everything that is connected with Electronic weapons and Gang stalking;
- being a point of contact for victims and relief workers being affected by the consequences of Electronic weapons and Gang stalking.
- The foundation strives to realize its aim with all legal means that can be useful for the object in view.
Do you want to help us?
STOPEG is always looking for volunteers who want to help to reach our aims. We welcome people who can write letters and articles to be published on our websites and in the media. Examples of subjects are: electronic weapons and politics, electronic weapons and physical defects, electronic weapons and psychosis, electronic weapons and sports. Sometimes articles or web pages have to be translated into other languages. But probably, you yourself have many more ideas, If so, please contact us!
Investigation, legislation, compensation
The victims of these crimes demand:
- INVESTIGATION - Investigation into these (war) crimes against civilians must be started now.
- LEGISLATION - New laws must explicitely forbid these crimes.
- COMPENSATION - The victims must be compensated, the perpetrators must be brought to justice.